Community. Inclusion. Passion for Christ!
History: Our church was constructed in 1923 and the Rectory was built in 1880. Our fore Father Parishioners, many of whom were also our direct ancestors, after the original church was lost to a fire on July 31, 1922, with a great deal of foresight, dedication, and hard work, managed to rebuild the church in a 7 month period in 1923, and it has been standing since then.
- length of service
past proud moments
Mailing Address: 513 Ennis Rd Ennismore, ON K0L1T0